Here is the text from an announcement that went out today. The Analytics product discussed during the webinar is my current project.....
Mastering Continual Service Improvement with Analytics With Real Life Examples
Join us for a webinar on how to master continual service improvements by leveraging Configuration Intelligence Analytics as a core component of your ITIL and Six Sigma implementation. We have assembled a group of industry experts to provide this essential guidance.
David Frazier and Dan Angelone from Siemens Business Services will share their experiences and provide guidance on how they leverage Analytics and Six Sigma to continually improve quality of service. David and Dan will be joined by Jason Cowie from Configuresoft. This team of experts will demonstrate how Analytics delivers key performance metrics that facilitate continuous improvement and optimization.
Join us on this unique webinar to listen to these industry leaders, who have been practicing the fine art of continual service improvement.
By attending this webinar you will learn how:
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) help organizations measure people, process, and technology effectiveness
- To define and implement IT metrics that facilitate continuous improvement and optimization
- You must proactively measure, analyze, and demonstrate IT performance against key business objectives (KBOs)
- Enable a more effective change management process through predictive and quantitative analysis of configuration data
- To drive down incident volume through secure, compliance, reliable and predictive configurations
Date: Thursday, October 30
Time: 9am Mountain Time (8am Pacific, 10am Central, 11am Eastern, 4pm UK & 5pm Mainland Europe)